Thursday, June 9, 2011

About Me

My name is Bernardinus Hendra Susanto
I am Indonesian, born on May 20, 1986 at Kebumen, Central of Java
I finished mu bachelor degree at Petra Christian University with major of Civil Engineering
Now i am working as a freelance officer

I have two facebook page, and one twitter
Facebook 1 : hendra_bernardinus@yahoo.com (Bernardinus Hendra Susanto)
Facebook 2 : civilsoft_com@yahoo.co.id (Archer Omega)
Twitter id : ArcherOmega

I am full of energy. I am spirited and boisterous.
I am bold and daring. I am willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
My high energy sometimes gets me in trouble. I can have a pretty bad temper at times.

I am friendly, charming, and warm. I get along with almost everyone.
I work hard not to rock the boat. my easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, I pull it together.

I am wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. I am always up to something.
I have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle me. I am very intense.
I definitely are a handful, and I am likely to get in trouble. But my kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

I am very intuitive and wise. I understand the world better than most people.
I also have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with my thoughts.
I am prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

I am usually the best at everything ... I strive for perfection.
I am confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
I have the classic “Type A” personality.

I am balanced, orderly, and organized. I like my ducks in a row.
I am powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see me as stubborn and headstrong. I definitely have a dominant personality.

I tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get me excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I don't stick with any one thing for very long.
I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. But my biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I start.

I am a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go my way.
And because I am so lucky, I don't really have a lot of worries. I just hope for the best in life.
I am sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread my luck around a little to people who need it.

I am the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
I have the whole world under my spell, and I can influence almost everyone I know.
I don't always resist my urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as I do.

I am truly an original person. I have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for me... especially in business and academia.
Some people find I to be selfish and a bit overbearing. I am a strong person.

I am a seeker. Im often find myself restless - and I have alot of question about life.
I tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. I am most comfortable when Im far away from home.
I am quite passionate and easily tempted. My impulses sometimes get me into trouble.

I am well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
I am solid and dependable. I am loyal, and people can count on me.
At times, I can be a bit to serious. I tend to put too much pressure on myself.

I am popular, trustworthy and dependable.
People like me for many reasons; but among them I tend to be stable, loyal and caring and I have a wonderful knack for common sense.

I am a guardian.
My relationships with friends, kin and colleagues are important to me.
So I spend time and energy developing and defending these social networks.

I am a good executive and manager.
People almost instinctively feel that I can supervise financial, business and social issues effectively.
And because I am sensible and factual, I can.

I work hard. I like schedules.
I am detail oriented. And I tend to respect traditions.
So I bring strength and stability to my social and business environments.

Yet I admire people who are spontaneous and I enjoy new and different ideas and experiences, as long as they are not dangerous.
Respectability and appropriateness are important to me. And I am capable of deep, solid friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018

The Year of Holy Spirit