Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Capturing Image in Windows Media Player

Have you ever ask a question about how can I capture a picture from a video player like Windows Media Player? I did yesterday, and finally know how to do it. For most "picture capture" in our computer, we use the print-screen key, then edit it for the thumbnails we need in some image editing software, like Paint or Photoshop. But that key won't work when we play a video on WMP, or event we paused it at the scene that we want to take as picture.

I am searching the way to do that at the menus, first File menu. There is nothing like "Capture Image" menu or something like that. Then View menu, Play menu, Tools menu, or even the Help menu. So I ask Google and find a simple shortcut to do it. Ctrl + I. Yes, just simple as it writes, we just press Ctrl and I then Voila! The box " Save Captured Image appear, and just name the file and Enter. It does all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018

The Year of Holy Spirit