Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First English Blog Post

Happy New Year to everyone on Earth. Yes, i am writing in English language! Let celebrate it! Hurray! Um, ah, this is my first post with English language, and I hope this is not the last one, lol. Really, it took some time to write in English than to write something in my language, Indonesian, so forgive me if i have some misspelling or some grammar error..
Ok, the first thing i want to say is that now we are in the year of 2012, and i want something new, of course everyone do. And one of the new things i want is i want to write my blog in English, so that more people can understand what i am trying to say.
Probably there is a language barrier when i am translating any of my Indonesian-based sentence, so there is a time when my Indonesian-based sentences not translated 'beautifully', and i must re-create the structure of the sentences. Well, i am studying and trying as best as i can. So if any of you find some mistake or error in my grammar or spelling, please comment it. We are studying each other, thanks.
Really hope this is not my last English-based post. Happy new year to everyone! Have a good year..

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018

The Year of Holy Spirit